Dear Valued Customers,
We are so excited to be opening our doors again and welcoming you back, we have missed you! The health and safety of our customers and staff is very important to us, so we have had to make changes to the way we operate in order for you to enjoy shopping in our stores again.
Here are some key points to be aware of
- We are now open from 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Please be mindful of social distancing and keep 2 metres apart.
- Hand sanitiser stations are provided for you to use.
- We are following all government safety procedures.
- A full deep clean has been carried out and there is regular daily cleaning for everyone’s safety.
- We are taking careful steps to ensure your safety, you may find some areas of the store inaccessible. For example, Zest Restaurant, customer toilets, fitting rooms, lingerie fitting and lifts are temporarily closed.
- Our personal touch services within cosmetics have been adapted.
- Cashless payments are preferred where possible.
- Private shopping is available by appointment.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Entrances and exits will be appropriately marked.
We sincerely hope you enjoy your visit and please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about how we are making our stores safe.