Hoopers Department Store Group is looking for an exceptional Store Manager for its department store situated on Harrogate’s iconic James Street.
If you have a passion for fashion, inspirational product and exceptional service, with a proven track record in retail, we are looking for you!
If you would like to work for a company that celebrates its point of difference in the high street, values its customers and staff, and actively encourages an entrepreneurial approach to driving business forward, then we have a place for you.
Main Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Store Manager is responsible for driving the performance of the store to deliver its agreed commercial and financial objectives within the context of the wider company retail strategy.
- To drive the commercial success of the store through vision, strong leadership and an eye for detail in every aspect of the store’s operation
- To establish and maintain consistently high standards including the highest levels of customer service, which lie at the heart of the business
- To create an inspirational and quality shopping environment and experience
- To have a hands on approach in all aspects and operations of the store
- To have a proactive daily involvement within the ladies fashion departments
- Have previous retail management experience in the department store sector or large high street retailer
- Be a positive and effective communicator
- Be commercially astute
- Have experience in budget setting and cost control
- Be self motivated
- Have the ability to influence, coach, mentor and build strong working relationships
- Competitive salary package
- 33 days holiday
- Generous staff discount
- Pension scheme
If you have the passion and experience for this position, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to: