Part time – 2 days a week (16 hours)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Visual Merchandising Assistant to join our Wilmslow store. The main purpose of this role is to assist in the creation of the group window schemes, to support the team in producing internal displays and VM throughout the store.
- A special place to discover inspiring fashion, accessories and beauty
- Independently owned group of Department Stores, with strong family values at the centre of our business
- Proud of our staff and the important role they play in delivering exceptional customer service
- Important presence in the local community with an extremely loyal and engaged customer base.
- Energetic and positive with a ‘hands on’ approach
- Experience in visual merchandising and/or window display preferred
- Prepared to get involved in making new props, creating window vinyls, moving displays, dressing mannequins and producing window displays
- Creative and willing to learn different display techniques
- Attention to detail for preparing paperwork/stock control relating to displays
- Computer literate
- A tidy and organised approach taking good care of all equipment, merchandise and the store
- Positive attitude and supportive to the team
- Great communication skills.