Light-infused under eye firming serum
Light-infused under eye firming serum helps control discolouration while lifting, firming and protecting from future signs of ageing.
This light-infused eye serum is high-performing and gentle for the delicate eye area. Rare and beneficial ingredients make all the difference. Swiss garden cress sprout, larch tree, liquorice root, golden caviar extracts and caffeine are a potent combination that helps stop darkness from forming on the skin, while reducing the feeling of puffiness and wrinkles. It's a perfect complement to any eye cream, including White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream, which can be worn over it. Together the hydration and protection benefits are unsurpassed.
Diminishes under eye darkness
Helps restore firmness
Diminish appearance of under eye darkness and discolouration
Helps control age spots and discolouration
Help increase firmness and elasticity
AM/PM. Shake well before using. With fingertips, smooth under eye from outer corner to inner corner, paying special attention to darkened areas. For best control of under eye darkness, follow with White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream. May be used with other eye creams as well.
• swiss garden sprout extract activates skin’s purification system, critical to maintaining even skin tone and the look of under eye darkness
• clarifying whitening complex uses larch tree extract and a tetrapeptide complex to support whitening
• tragranate liquorice extract, and ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin C) work together to reduce tyrosinase activation, slow production and limit discolouration
• golden caviar extracts, a source of marine DNA, nourish the skin with vitamins, nucleic acid, phospholipids and proteins to boost skin’s long-term firmness
• caviar extracts include omega 3s which boost the antioxidant level of defence in the skin and improve the skin’s barrier function
• advanced peptides reduce the look of wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions and help diminish lined areas
• molecular relining factor anchors skin cells to protect from mechanical stress; maintains critical skin components; guards against age-related decline
Moisture and Protection
• resveratrol-rich plant extract helps prolong skin cellular life
• deep moisturising complex penetrates to hydrate and renew skin cells
• carotenoids from tomatoes give antioxidant protection and prevent collagen-destructive enzymes
• white tea and white flower complexes give antioxidant protection
La Prairie White Caviar Collection
Exceptional brightening and firming benefits are enhanced with golden caviar extract for a softly-lit luminosity. Uneven tone appears to fade away, leaving skin with an illuminated youthfulness.
BY POST: All deliveries will be despatched using Royal Mail Post or Parcelforce. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been despatched. This will allow you to track your delivery for items sent using Parcelforce. Please note we do not currently offer overseas delivery.
Standard delivery cost is £5.00. We aim to ship your goods on the day your order is received, up to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If you are out when delivery is attempted Royal Mail or Parcelforce will leave a card. You are then able to rearrange delivery or collection. Additional Royal Mail charges may apply.
TO STORE: Orders will arrive in store within 5 working days. You will be sent an email confirming your package has arrived in store and which department you will be able to collect it from.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid returns label will be enclosed with your goods.
Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items that are excluded, please visit our Returns page for information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.