The Soup Maker plus is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for a whole host of comforting recipes. It can do any combination of sautéing, cooking, simmering, stirring and blending all inside the thermal glass jar, so it's perfect for soups, risottos, curries, sauces and much more.
Whether you are making chunky or smooth soups, jams, sauces for pasta, curries or tasty risottos you can complete every stage of your recipe in the Cuisinart Soup Maker.
Watch your ingredients as they cook inside the robust glass jar, adjust the heat settings, add ingredients and stir as required to achieve perfect results.
Use the slow stir function to gently mix ingredients, retaining a chunky texture or blend at the end of the cooking cycle for a smooth results.
- Powerful, precision controlled heating element with 3 heat settings for perfect cooking of raw ingredients.
- Advanced non-stick cooking plate for easy sauteing and easy cleaning.
- Slow stir function gently mixes ingredients during cooking.
- Great for risottos and chunky soups.
- Glass jar puts you in control of your recipe.
- Watch your recipe cooking and adjust ingredients, heat and cooking time as required.
- Easy to use time and temperature settings.
- Ingredients and seasoning can be added easily at any time during the cooking process without affecting the cooking cycle.
- Thermal glass jar keeps your recipe warm after the cooking cycle has finished or simply add extra minutes to the timer to reheat.
- 1.4L capacity for soup and hot liquid, 1.75L capacity for cool liquid.
- No minimum capacity.
- Audible beep at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Powerful stainless steel blades for perfect blending.
- 4 speed options plus pulse function for complete control over the consistency of your recipe.
- Triple seal lid for safe blending of hot liquids.
- Can also be used as a power blender for blending smoothies and crushing ice.
Product code SSB3U
BY POST: All deliveries will be despatched using Royal Mail Post or Parcelforce. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been despatched. This will allow you to track your delivery for items sent using Parcelforce. Please note we do not currently offer overseas delivery.
Standard delivery cost is £5.00. We aim to ship your goods on the day your order is received, up to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If you are out when delivery is attempted Royal Mail or Parcelforce will leave a card. You are then able to rearrange delivery or collection. Additional Royal Mail charges may apply.
TO STORE: Orders will arrive in store within 5 working days. You will be sent an email confirming your package has arrived in store and which department you will be able to collect it from.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 14 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid returns label will be enclosed with your goods.
Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items that are excluded, please visit our Returns page for information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.