Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil envelops your skin like a protective cover, restoring your sense of vitality. The key part of its composition is moor (peat moss) extract, produced using Dr. Hauschka’s signature rhythmic processing method that exposes the extract to light and darkness, rest and movement.
Invigorated by horsetail and horse chestnut tinctures, this precious formulation is left to develop undisturbed for several weeks. During this period, dormant processes in the moor are reawakened, generating heat and movement. This metamorphosed moor extract stimulates inner mobility and warmth, inviting you to head out into the world, explore and discover.
Formulated with natural lavender essential oil, this composition stirs the senses and clears the mind.
How to use:
- Shake bottle until uniform in consistency then apply evenly and massage into skin.
- Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption and improves moisture retention.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Code: 429000318
BY POST: All deliveries will be despatched using Royal Mail Post or Parcelforce. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been despatched. This will allow you to track your delivery for items sent using Parcelforce. Please note we do not currently offer overseas delivery.
Standard delivery cost is £5.00. We aim to ship your goods on the day your order is received, up to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If you are out when delivery is attempted Royal Mail or Parcelforce will leave a card. You are then able to rearrange delivery or collection. Additional Royal Mail charges may apply.
TO STORE: Orders will arrive in store within 5 working days. You will be sent an email confirming your package has arrived in store and which department you will be able to collect it from.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 14 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid returns label will be enclosed with your goods.
Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items that are excluded, please visit our Returns page for information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.