Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant is the legendary skincare formula created in 1930 by Miss Arden to soothe and protect skin. An instant, overwhelming success, the Eight Hour® Cream brand continues its legacy today. Celebrated by makeup artists and beauty influencers around the globe, its wonderful versatility and proven results have elevated it to “cult status” in the beauty industry.
The name Eight Hour® was coined by a devoted Elizabeth Arden client who used the cream on her child’s grazed knee, and ”eight hours later”, it was magically better.
This award-winning skin protectant deeply moisturizes and protects skin any time, any way you choose.
Its versatile formula goes beyond moisturization, working wonders to shape brows, add shine to cheeks, soothe dry hands, smooth cuticles and nails, and more.
Dermatologist-tested and clinically shown to hydrate and protect skin for eight hours
8 WAYS TO USE EIGHT HOUR®
Apply head-to-toe to seal in moisture and experience hours of hydrated, healthy-looking skin with each use.
- Simply rub a dime-sized amount in the palms of hands to warm through, then pat onto the face to seal in moisture.
- Deep condition by working the formula into palms and over the fingers, then wrapping each hand for 10 minutes in a warm towel.
- Relieve weary feet by massaging the cream generously onto soles, pads and heels, then topping with cotton socks for deeper moisturisation to heal dry skin.
- Create instant radiance wherever skin normally catches the light, including legs, shoulders, collarbone, cheeks and bow of the lips.
- With its effective moisturizing ingredients, this do-it-all wonder perfectly re-hydrates chapped lips.
- In addition to its properties as a “skin savior,” the cream’s petrolatum and natural lanolin help smooth strands and moisturize dry ends.
- It can be smoothed onto skin as protection from windburn, particularly when adventuring outdoors.
- Run the tiniest amount through eyebrows to groom hairs, helping neaten and define the arch
Product code EIGN10090
BY POST: All deliveries will be despatched using Royal Mail Post or Parcelforce. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been despatched. This will allow you to track your delivery for items sent using Parcelforce. Please note we do not currently offer overseas delivery.
Standard delivery cost is £5.00. We aim to ship your goods on the day your order is received, up to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If you are out when delivery is attempted Royal Mail or Parcelforce will leave a card. You are then able to rearrange delivery or collection. Additional Royal Mail charges may apply.
TO STORE: Orders will arrive in store within 5 working days. You will be sent an email confirming your package has arrived in store and which department you will be able to collect it from.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 14 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid returns label will be enclosed with your goods.
Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items that are excluded, please visit our Returns page for information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.