It visibly reduces the size and intensity of dark spots due to aging, sun and skin imperfections, irrespective of age and skin tone.
Apply locally on dark spots on the face, neck, décolleté or hands. Morning and evening. Apply after cleansing and before daily skin care.
1. Gently squeeze the base under the roll-on tip to release the equivalent of 2 drops of the product.
2. Apply directly to all the dark spots to be treated.
3. Massage with the roll-on tip and finish the application with fingertip.
Global action on the appearance of dark spots: visibly reduces the size and intensity of dark spots after 4 weeks of use. Lightens dark spots due to sun exposure or aging but also those caused by skin imperfections. Promotes an even complexion. These results can be intensified with prolonged use over 2 to 3 months. High protection from sun exposure is essential to prevent new dark spots from appearing.
- Stabilized Vitamin C: inhibits the synthesis of melanin in the melanocytes* and lightens melanin pigments that have already formed*
- Hexylresorcinol: a powerful melanin synthesis inhibitor, boosts the effectiveness of the vitamin C*
- Modified Rhubarb extract: limits the transfer of melanin** to keratinocytes
- Extract of Barbary Fig blossom: stimulates the natural exfoliation process of the epidermis
- Salicylic acid: exfoliates and soothes
- Natural Alpha-bisabolol: soothes
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
- Plant glycerin: moisturizes
- Sunflower oil: nourishes and comforts skin
- Sage, Lavender and Marjoram (essential oils): naturally perfume *In vitro test **Ex vivo test
Style code 159220
BY POST: All deliveries will be despatched using Royal Mail Post or Parcelforce. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been despatched. This will allow you to track your delivery for items sent using Parcelforce. Please note we do not currently offer overseas delivery.
Standard delivery cost is £5.00. We aim to ship your goods on the day your order is received, up to 2pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If you are out when delivery is attempted Royal Mail or Parcelforce will leave a card. You are then able to rearrange delivery or collection. Additional Royal Mail charges may apply.
TO STORE: Orders will arrive in store within 5 working days. You will be sent an email confirming your package has arrived in store and which department you will be able to collect it from.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid returns label will be enclosed with your goods.
Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items that are excluded, please visit our Returns page for information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.