Set out below are the terms and conditions of the Hoopers Loyalty Scheme promoted and operated by Hoopers. These terms and conditions govern the collection and redemption of Hoopers Loyalty points associated with the Hoopers Loyalty card.
Terms & Conditions
- The terms set up the contract between Hoopers and you, the Hoopers Loyalty Scheme card holder.
- The Hoopers Loyalty Scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or above, excluding any person eligible for Hoopers staff discount.
- The Hoopers Loyalty card can be used in conjunction with the Hoopers Customer Account card, and by doing so, qualifies for additional incentives.
- Points are issued on qualifying purchases made within Hoopers stores (including www.hoopersstores.com) excluding gift vouchers, gift cards, financial services, and any non-participating departments.
- Points cannot be transferred from one Hoopers Loyalty card to another.
- Points shall become invalid when the Hoopers Loyalty account is closed and may not be subsequently redeemed.
- Hoopers will close any Hoopers Loyalty account on which no points have been earned or redeemed for a continuous period of at least 12 months.
- Hoopers can take any action it considers appropriate if it has reason to believe that the Hoopers Loyalty card holder is abusing the scheme.
- The Hoopers Loyalty card holder must register their details and keep Hoopers informed of any changes. Hoopers cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details, or for delayed or undeliverable mail, email or SMS.
- The Hoopers Loyalty card remains the property of Hoopers, and must be returned upon request. Loss of the Hoopers Loyalty card must be reported immediately to Hoopers.
- These terms are subject to English law, Hoopers’ liability for a breach of these terms shall be limited to you. If you suffer loss as a result of such breach, our sole liability shall be to credit you with Hoopers Loyalty points in the event that such Hoopers Loyalty points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising, marketing or promotional material, these terms shall prevail.
- Hoopers reserves the right to amend or terminate the Hoopers Loyalty Scheme or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion any time, with or without notice.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By registering for a Hoopers Loyalty card, Hoopers will collect and use information about each Hoopers Loyalty card holder, including the registration details, information about the use of the Hoopers Loyalty card, purchases and other information that the Hoopers Loyalty card holder gives Hoopers.
- Hoopers may analyse the Hoopers Loyalty card holder’s information to understand shopping behaviour and to send the Hoopers Loyalty card holder information, offers and promotions for the products or services which are most likely to be of interest.
- Hoopers will never release a Hoopers Loyalty card holder’s personal details to any company outside Hoopers for mailing or marketing purposes. All data gathered will be stored and used in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data. Ask in store for details. Hoopers may contact you periodically to ensure that the personal data held is up to date.
Advantages of using your Hoopers Loyalty card with a Hoopers Customer Account
- If a new Hoopers Customer Account is opened in conjunction with a Hoopers Loyalty card, an initial opening balance of 1,000 points will be added to the Hoopers Loyalty card, on first purchase made with the Hoopers Customer Account card.
- All purchases made on a Hoopers Customer Account will qualify for double points onto the Hoopers Loyalty card.
- The ability to redeem points online exclusively when paying with your Hoopers Customer Account.
- Only one Hoopers Loyalty card can be attributed to a Hoopers Customer Account, however it can have multiple holders. The primary Loyalty card holder is responsible for all multiple cards held under their account.
- There is the opportunity to upgrade to the Hoopers Privilege card which offers additional benefits. Conditions apply.
Collection of Hoopers Loyalty points
- To activate, a Hoopers Loyalty card registration form needs to be completed and sent to Hoopers Head Office.
- Points can be accrued on a Hoopers Loyalty card, but will not be redeemable until the Hoopers Loyalty card has been activated.
- Points are awarded for every complete £1 spent on all qualifying items.
- The Hoopers Loyalty card needs to be presented at time of purchase in store, or the Hoopers Loyalty card number needs to be keyed in when prompted whilst making purchases via the Hoopers website.
- Loyalty points can retrospectively be added to your Hoopers Loyalty Card up to 28 days after purchase, ask in store for details.
Redeeming Hoopers Loyalty points
- The Hoopers Loyalty card holder may redeem any current available points at point of purchase.
- Hoopers Loyalty points can only be redeemed on full priced merchandise.
- The Hoopers Loyalty card holder has the option of redeeming all available points or a specific number of them at the point of purchase.
- Balances can be checked at any till point in store, or requested via the Hoopers website, www.hoopersstores.com
- If a product is refunded, proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt, will be required to allow deduction of points from the Hoopers Loyalty card.
- If a product purchased with Hoopers Loyalty points is returned, the number of points used for the original purchase will be credited to the Hoopers Loyalty card. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.