Restaurant Manager/Head Chef at Hoopers Wilmslow
We currently have a fantastic opportunity at our Wilmslow store for a dynamic Restaurant Manager/Head Chef. The main purpose of this role is to run Zest Restaurant smoothly and efficiently. Ensuring at all times that our customers have the highest quality seasonal food that they love! This is a great opportunity for someone who is ‘hands on’, passionate about food and a great leader.
Zest Restaurant is located on the top floor of our busy and vibrant Wilmslow store. It has a loyal customer base, who love visiting the store and spending time in Zest.
- A special place to discover inspiring fashion, accessories and beauty
- Independently owned group of Department Stores, with strong family values at the centre of our business
- Proud of our staff and the important role they play in delivering exceptional customer service
- Important presence in the local community with an extremely loyal and engaged customer base.
- Experienced chef who can plan and deliver the Zest ‘Deli inspired’ menu
- Great manager of both kitchen and front of house
- Great attention to detail to every dish that leaves the kitchen
- Ability to manage food stocking levels, costs and wastage
- Commercially focussed and able to run a profitable restaurant
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to additional opportunities such as special functions and promotions
- Able to ensure Zest comply with all Heath and Safety guidelines, maintaining safety, cleanliness and hygiene throughout the restaurant and team
- Great communication and collaborative working skills.