Beauty Therapist - ESPA at Hoopers Wilmslow
Part-time hours: 32.5 per week
We currently have a fantastic opportunity at our Wilmslow store for an ESPA Brand Ambassador who will provide excellent customer service through retail product sales and the delivery of exceptional ESPA beauty treatments.
- A special place to discover inspiring fashion, accessories and beauty
- Independently owned group of Department Stores, with strong family values at the centre of our business
- Proud of our staff and the important role they play in delivering exceptional customer service
- Important presence in the local community with an extremely loyal and engaged customer base.
- Beauty therapist with a passion for delivering exceptional treatments, trained to NVQ level 3
- Excellent customer facing skills. Highly professional with the ability to develop relationships, build customer base and engage people
- Strong retail sales approach – ability to drive sales and to achieve targets
- Ability to actively recruit new customers and engage customer loyalty through the planning and implementation of events, beauty room bookings and business planning
- Proactively manage stock levels and maintain high standards of cleanliness and visual merchandising on the counter
- Help to plan counter activity to engage customers
- Committed to on-going training and personal development
- Flexibility with working hours in line with the needs of the business
- Great communication and collaborative working skills.