Full and part time hours considered
We currently have a wonderful opportunity for a Goods In Assistant to join our Harrogate store.
- A special place to discover inspiring fashion, accessories and beauty
- Independently owned group of Department Stores, with strong family values at the centre of our business
- Proud of our staff and the important role they play in delivering exceptional customer service
- Important presence in the local community with an extremely loyal and engaged customer base.
About the role
- Based in our Central Receiving department
- Responsible for accurately receiving and processing all goods into the store following company procedures
- Efficiently despatching goods to both internal and external departments and addresses
- Assisting with general day to day maintenance requirements
- Supporting the store management team with any security duties and situations, including keyholding duties
- Assisting with routine Health & Safety requirements throughout the store.
- Positive and responsible attitude
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills